- Designing with the Mind in Mind, 2nd Edition by Jeff Johnson. (2014). Elsevier. ISBN: 9780124079144.
- Bootstrap Documentation: https://getbootstrap.com/
- CSS Animation: https://www.kirupa.com/html5/learn_animation.htm
- Mapping the Intersection of Two Cultures: Interactive Documentary and Digital Journalism [Blackboard]
- Other Articles on Blackboard
Required and Recommended Supplies
- You will need to purchase server space with PHP. (It must include mySQL and phpMyAdmin.) The cost is approximately $40 if you use iPage, but you may use any provider you wish.
- You can access your Fisher server space from the Mac Lab. However, some students may find it useful to have a flash drive or access to a cloud-based drive (like Google Drive).
- You may use your own laptop if you have the appropriate software.
- We use Brackets for Mac. We will also use Adobe Photoshop; the program is available on all Mac computers on campus.
- You will be taking out cameras, tripods, and lighting from the Media Center to record footage for your films.