- Fall Semester 2019
- St. John Fisher College, Department of Media and Communication
- Classroom: Basil 101 (Gladys Brooks Media Arts Lab)
- Class time: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00-12:20
- Office Hours:
- Monday: 1:30-3:00
- Thursday: 9:00-10:30
- or by appointment (and I’m often around other times.)
- Office: Fay 210
- Fisher Phone: 385-7277
- E-mail: jsarachan at sjfc dot edu (preferred method of communication)
- In-class Tutor: Austin Keeler ’21 (Tuesdays)
The class is taught in the Gladys Brooks Media Arts Lab (Basil 101); the software also is available on the iMacs in Kearney, Lavery Library, and the TV studio (Basil 202).
COMM 269 is required for the Interactive Media major and is one of two options in the minor (DIGC 271 being the other one). The course fulfills the visual presentation requirement for the B.A. in Media and Communication and the design requirement for the B.S. in Media Management. Minors in Media and Communication may use the course as an elective. The course may also be used as an elective both in the Information Technology and the Arts minor.
COMM 269 Web Design Syllabus by Jeremy Sarachan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.