- Fall Semester 2017
- St. John Fisher College, Department of Media and Communication
- Classroom: Basil 101 (Gladys Brooks Media Arts Lab)
- Class time: Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 12:20-1:15
- Office Hours:
- Monday: 2:00-3:00
- Wednesday: 9:30-10:30
- or by appointment.
(and I’m often around other times.)
- Cameron Casselman: cfc04617 at sjfc dot edu
- Check the lab hours for his availability. You may also e-mail Cameron for (limited) personal tutoring.
- Office: Fay 210
- Fisher Phone: 385-7277
- E-mail: jsarachan at sjfc dot edu (preferred method of communication)
The class is taught in the Gladys Brooks Media Arts Lab (Basil 101); the software also is available on the iMacs in Kearney, Lavery Library, the Cardinal Courier office (Basil 22) and the TV studio (Basil 202).
DIGC/CSCI 158 is required for the Digital Cultures and Technologies major and minor. It may also be used as an elective in the minor in Information Technology. Media and Communication majors or minors who complete COMM 269: Web Design and at least one of COMM 362: Interactive Media Design or COMM 468: Advanced Web Design may petition to have it count for that degree program. The course also fulfills one half of the core P4 requirement.
DIGC/CSCI 158 Syllabus by Jeremy Sarachan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.