Skip to content
- Make: Getting Started with p5.js by Lauren McCarthy, Casey Reas, and Ben Fry. (2015). ISBN: 978-1-4571-8677-6
- Additional readings available online or on Blackboard.
- You can access your Fisher server space from the Mac Lab. However, some students may find it useful to have a flash drive or access to a cloud-based drive (like Google Drive).
- You may use your own laptop if you have the appropriate software.
- We will be using the p5.js editor, Brackets and Photoshop. p5.js is free for Macs and PCs (http://staging.p5js.org/download/)—scroll down. Brackets is free for Macs and PCs (http://brackets.io/). You also may download a trial version of Adobe Photoshop (seven days), but choose your timing carefully.