Admittance to the Honors Program is by invitation for incoming freshmen upon acceptance to the College, and is based upon the successful completion of the Honors application.
Students who do not enter as Honors students but demonstrate academic excellence at Fisher are invited to apply to the program at the end of their freshman or sophomore year. The process for these students, undertaken in May, involves faculty recommendations and completion of the same three essay questions.
Accepted first-year students will receive an annual scholarship of $2,000.
- Maintain a GPA of at least 3.3
- Participate in two one-credit seminars geared toward increasing skills of inquiry and independence
- Complete four specializes Honors Core courses, which also fulfill Fisher’s genera; education requirements
- Complete 3 Keystone Experiences, such as travel, research, and more
- Attend at least one Honors event each semester