Reef Polling has a new name!
Reef is now iClicker Cloud and for students iClicker Reef. The company website adds text formally Reef Polling.
* The platform is the similar to other cloud based applications
* There is a update to software used by faculty
* OIT will be pushing the update to faculty/staff computers who already have Reef Polling installed on 8/15/17.
* Academic computers will be upgraded during reimaging this summer and will be completed prior to the start of the fall semester.
Support for Faculty:
* Attached iCloud Instructor Guide iCloud-Instructor-Guide.pdf
* community.macmillan.com/docs/DOC-7550-iclicker-cloud-instructor-getting-started-resources – links to Getting started resources on the company website
* iClicker Cloud Instructor – community.macmillan.com/community/iclicker-support/iclicker-instructor-support
Support for Students:
* Reef Student Application: Registration & Getting Started: community.macmillan.com/docs/DOC-7476-reef-student-application-registration-getting-started
* iClicker Student Support: community.macmillan.com/community/iclicker-support/iclicker-student-support/pages/iclicker-reef-student-application
If you have any concerns or questions feel free to contact the OIT Service Desk.